“This post is sponsored by The ParkingSpot, all opinions and experiences are my own.”
I currently live in the most rural part of Missouri and honestly, sometimes I need to break away and travel. The nearest airport is in St.Louis and the drive up is not a drop off situation, so I often take myself and park my car if I’m traveling alone. I like to pack up and go and enjoy myself in different cities. Whether that be alone, with family or for a girls trip.
Sometimes these trips are spontaneous and I don’t have a lot of time to plan out the details. But for me, as long as I make sure my kids are squared away first, I know the rest will fall into place. Truth be told I have gotten so good at traveling, I don’t even need anyone to take me to the airport if I require a flight. As a woman who dominates her life even in travel, I have a few tips when parking your car at an airport like the Lambert airport in St. Louis. Did you really think I would leave you hanging?
5 Tips to Follow When Parking at the STL Airport
- No matter which airport you are parking at, remember to hide or remove all valuable items from out of sight . I know this seems like an obvious thing, but you would be surprised what you forget to do in a rush.
- If you are parking your car, remember to arrive 1-2 hours before your flight.
- Choose a parking lot that you trust and a well organized operation like The Parking Spot. The Lambert airport location in St.Louis will always pick you up by the elevators unless other wise noted. You don’t have to figure out where the pick up spot is.
- Make your reservation for parking ahead of time, even if it’s at least 24 hours in advance. Don’t chance a full parking lot if you don’t have to.
- Save as much money as you can when parking and search for a coupon first. The Parking Spot currently has 30- 40 percent off coupons for their St. Louis Locations and I’m all for saving a coin for my vacation shopping budget.
Why Park in The Parking Spot Lots?
- They have nice bright colors that are easy to recognize. I know you are probably saying, “what does that have to do with anything?” Everything!… when safety is a factor. I love the bright yellow color that the company represents.
- Each shuttle takes 5 to 7 minutes from their parking lots,
- You will be dropped off at your terminal when taking the shuttle.
- There is a convenient app that you can quickly and easily make your reservations, right from your phone.
- Speaking of the app you can also easily enter and exit the lot using the QR code in the app as long as you have a credit card attached.
- You will also be able to become a Spot Club member and get free reservations when you add your credit card for convenience. Join here!
I wanted to do something nice for my St. Louis readers, because I love you all so much. Enter to win a free Parking voucher Courtesy of my friends from The Parking Spot St. Louis.
The giveaway is now over and the winners were chosen.
Thanks for the good advice . However , I would like to say i love your outfit . Looking good
Parking at the airport can be a hassle. I think this is all these advice. We need something like this for me airports.
These are great tips for any frequent traveler through that area… also, cute photos!
Our local airport is the Atlanta airport. When I say these tips right here apply to us times 10. It is ridiculous how much one has to go through for parking at the airport. I know they have a few pay ahead options which is what I would do for sure.
I have been to the Atlanta Airport, very popular airport, a lot of flights layover in Atlanta.
You know, I’ve never left my car parked at an airport. We usually take an uber there or have someone drop us. Thanks for the giveaway.
parking your car can be convenient for some people. thanks for reading
THESE ARE GREAT TIPS! I’ve had my share of horror stories trying to find parking before getting on a flight.
Thanks for sharing.
Yes I know the feeling of trying to find parking, glad I could help
Great tips, I do the same a lot Hate to bother people so park at the Parking Spot
Great tips! Parking at the airport is always a pain for me. Thinking about it is a pain! I’ll keep all of these in mind.
These tips are useful at any airport. Thank you for sharing.
They make it easy which is nice. Airport parking can be stressful. I love when they have an app, but even better that they have coupons too.
My favorite place to vacation is Las Vegas.
These are some really helpful tips. I’m not a frequent Traveller so I always need all the advice I can get when I decide to go on a trip.will keep these in mind.
I think that this is very helpful the next time you do travel.
These are some great tips for the airport! I don’t even bother with airport parking usually, but sounds way better than dealing with a shuttle!
Thank you glad I could help
Anywhere there is a beach and it is nice and warm.
i like vacationning in Costa rica
I don’t think I’ve ever parked my car at the airport, I love to save my coins. Although I probably should because my parents always have me waiting at the airport when I land and it annoys me so much. LOL
My fave family vacation spot is Florida
I have never parked my car in the airport parking lot before but I can see the benefits. I am glad St.Louis Lambert Airport makes it so much easier to do so.