“Be inspired with short inspirational quotes to live by.”
Everyday I would wake up and think about every task I had to face for that day. I would roll over and look at my phone and look at everyone else’s problems. That was no way to start my day. It is no way for you to start your day. So I took it back to my first love. Words. Growing up, in my room and even in college, I had short inspirational quotes to forgive others and get me through my day. I would walk into my room and on my walls I was surrounded by things to remind me that I was great, I encouraged myself with motivation daily. I started to love myself a little deeper, because I was in a positive state of mind.
So here is what I want for you to do, start to think differently, This is the first step to changing the way our day goes and even the inspiration and energy you give to people. Number one is to start your day with a positive quote or bible verse. I like to read three and then go about the rest of my daily routine. Then Mid day when you are at work or running errands. Pull out your phone and read three more and the same at night before bed.Why short quotes? Lets face it, our attention span can be short, causing us not to stay focused. I find that if you just take one step at a time, you can build on something greater. The purpose of this is to always keep your mind in a positive state a much as possible. You know there is always that one person that will test your patients, but that’s another story, on to the quotes.
Short Inspirational Quotes for the Morning
- Nothing in Life happens by coincidence- Ebony Hinton
- Love the life you live, and live the life you love.–Bob Marley
5-Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;6- in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
- For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.- 2 Timothy 1-7
Quotes for Mid-day
- Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.- 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- Try and fail, but never fail to try.– Jared Leto
- “If not us, who? If not now, when?” » John F. Kennedy
- I do not exist to impress the world. I exist to live my life in a way that will make me happy.–Richard Bach
- “It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.” – Edmund Hillary
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” » Theodore Roosevelt
- Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. – john; 14-27
- Choose HAPPY.
Take these quotes or your favorite quotes on love, life,or even friendship and put them in notes on your phone. Everyday start by saying the things that encourage you, one at a time. Let me know your favorite quote that you live by. Be encouraged my Friends, Until next time…..