Ladies, Do you know how to wax your vagina properly? How many times have you had the conversation with a fellow gal pal about waxing. It goes a little something like this. Do you wax down there? Do you shave it? Well, do you at least leave a little hair? Does your man like it to be waxed? These conversations are mostly done with the women you really trust, or very shy and coy like. Especially if you decide you just want to keep the bush all together. I’ll be the first to tell you. Own your Vagina and who, ever you share your vaginal choices with, has no choice but to respect it. Bare, a landing strip or bushy.
Why Wax Your Vagina?
Well, there is no real medical need to remove hair from your vagina in the first place. It doesn’t actually make you cleaner in your nether region. Now, everyone does know hair tends to hold odor, so that’s most women’s reason for waxing or shaving it. But if you are taking care of your body inside and out, a healthy pheromone type of order is normal. Anything aside from that, girl see a doctor… Quick. In fact, it is professionally advised to only wash with water anyway. But um, yeah… uh no. The other reason women wax is because it’s pretty and just a personal preference. So if you must wax Miss Kitty yourself, there are important steps when doing so.
How to Properly Wax Your Vagina
- Make Sure it is clean and free of debris (tissue).
- If it’s your first time, take a pain reliever.
- Make sure you have at least a grain of rice length of hair to wax so that the wax catches.
- Don’t let your friend do it if they don’t know what they are doing lol (long story).
- Hold skin Taute and only apply small amounts at a time. Don’t forget to blow the wax to cool it a little.
- Apply wax in the direction your hair grows, but pull it in the opposite direction.
- Finally, Omit all of the above if you don’t have any idea what you’re getting yourself into.
disclaimer: Having a bush or being as bare as a baby’s bottom, does not prevent STI’s. But ripping the skin causing an open wound can increase chances of disease from someone who is infected.
Anyway that’s all I have ladies, are you waxing or Nah?