Dont dream your life, Live your dream. -googled quote
Today I am a God Fearing wife and mother. These are things that I think I do well, when of course, I'm not ready to pull off my ears from the, "mommy calls" and that is a whole different story. I love my family and I pour into them day and night, but I'm also a writer, a thinker, creative being, and a visionary. I see my life in dream form even when I am awake so i decided to live it. This blog is my third baby after my two sons. I am truly in the birthing process, I have been pregnant with this dream of my own blog for awhile and finally it's time to give birth. I don't know how long labor(the success) of this blog will take, but I'm here to endure the pain with no epidural. I am positive it will be worth it and I am inviting you into the birthing room.
Why HER Life on purpose?
I chose to name my blog with this title, because I told myself that I would never apologize for being who I am or any mistakes I have made that directly effect how I feel about myself. I vowed to Ebony, to learn from them and just simply do better. In return my life is my purpose, it's not a mistake. I believe that my ultimate purpose is to encourage, help people, and make them feel like they matter. If I can give you a little piece of that through my journey, well then, you will have truly blessed me. But listen don't let all this mushy stuff fool you, I'm just a softy :-). This is a fun place to grab a cup of tea or coffee and curl up and read something good like my DIYs, lifestyle, what I put on my body(clothes people!...Ok and lotion and such) and my fav lippie for the month!
10 Random facts about me.
- I am Christian
- I have one sister
- I have seen an open dead body donated to science.
- I met my husband 12 years ago in high school.
- I don't like people touching my hands or feet because they sweat at random, even when I'm cold.
- My Grandmother is my favorite person.
- I prefer to not stay at hotels without white or light solid sheets and comforters. (sometimes housekeepers won't clean what you can't see.)
- I have not broken a bone (knock on wood).
- I don't like to be in trouble.
- I love comedy
- *Bonus* I cry about anything, but find it uncomfortable when people cry on reality tv lol.